August 30, 2012

the 60's! [part 1]







today I would like to present you the first part great music of the 60's. songs, which I'll present, will be something like essence of the 60's, with artists and rhythms, the best for these years.



why the 60's? long story, but I think that the best answer will be just because I love that music, because I love these years (just like years 70's) and because I think that these songs were amazing and real and just perfect and with great lyrics.

sometimes I just think that I was born in wrong years, really. I really wish, I would like to be there, with these music, these lyrics, these times, days and happiness. a bit weird, I know. but I'm misfit and I'm proud of it :]

I think and I hope you'll like something what I'll recommend you. also I think you will know some songs because they'll be known well, or they'll be cover of someone's song...or you'll listen to song for the first time...  so exciting!

anyway, I wish you a super-great time :)

so let's do it!


Van Morrison Brown eyed girl

Roy Orbison Oh pretty woman
Bob Dylan I want you 
Elvis Presley Suspicious minds
The Ronettes Be my baby
Simon & Garfunkel Mrs. Robinson
The Byrds Mr. Tambourine man
Harry Nilsson & George Tipton Everybody's talkin'
Scott McKenzie San Francisco (be sure to wear flowers in your hair)
Johnny Nash Cupid
Bob Marley & The Wailers One love
José Feliciano Light my fire
Delaney & Bonnie and Friends Groupie (Superstar) 
Laura Nyro Wedding bell blues 
Nina Simone To love somebody 
Erma Franklin Piece of my heart
Jefferson Airplane Somebody to love

***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment