August 31, 2012

album of the day : Dirty Dancing OST






it's Friday so it's a time to present some good soundtrack. why? because soundtracks have good songs (usually  of course) and they're really good for party...and because we've almost a weekend, I think that this is a good idea.

so today I would like to recommend you Dirty Dancing OST, from movie Dirty Dancing (1987) with two big stars, amazing Patrick Swayze and pretty Jennifer Grey. 
I think that my sister could say a lot about this film, maybe too much, because she just loves it, she watched it, probably, a million times and she knows everything about this movie. really! yes, you're right she knows knows every minute of this film... and here's the second: really!. scary, very scary haha ;)
to be honest, I'm not so huge fan of Dirty Dancing movie, like my sister, but I really like soundtrack. great rhythms, cool artists and songs which won't let you stand. and that's why I'm thinking that Dirty Dancing OST is a very good choice for party or...when you don't have any party, but you want to listen to other music than today's  ;) you'll find there almost everything what the best - slow sounds, and energetic rhythms too. 

so let's the party start! ...and have a great time with music from Dirty Dancing soundtrack! cheers!



Dirty Dancing OST



Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes (I've had) The time of my life


The Ronettes Be my baby
Patrick Swayze She's like the wind
Eric Carmen Hungry eyes
Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs Stay
Merry Clayton Yes
The Blow Monkeys You don't own me
Bruce Channel Hey! Baby
Alfie Zappacosta Overload
Mickey & Sylvia Love is strange
Tom Johnston Where are you tonight?
The Five Satins In the still of the night
as you know, or maybe not, you can find album Ultimate Dirty Dancing (2003). this is soundtrack from movie too, but you can find there more songs from DD. I'll show you tracks which aren't on Dirty Dancing OST.
Ultimate Dirty Dancing
Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons Big girls don't cry
Michael Lloyd & Le Disc Merengue 
 Michael Lloyd & Le Disc Trot the fox
Michael Lloyd & Le Disc Johnny’s Mambo 
The John Morris Orchestra Time of my life (Instrumental Version) 
The Contours Do you love me
Otis Redding Love man
Michael Lloyd Gazebo waltz
The Surfaris Wipe out
Michael Lloyd & Le Disc De todo un poco
 The Drifters Some kind of wonderful
Otis Redding These arms of mine
Solomon Burke Cry to me
The Shirelles Will you love me tomorrow
The Emile Bergstein Chorale Kellerman’s anthem

***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment