August 19, 2012

Ania Rusowicz in Gdańsk





Ania Rusowicz

August 17 2012
Gdańsk, Poland


yes, that Friday was good, very good because of Ania Rusowicz concert, here in Gdańsk. her show was on small stage on targ Węglowy in Gdańsk, it's part in the Old Town of Gdańsk.

I think this is a great place to such a things but I don't know why stage was so small... anyway, maybe next time will be better ;)  so, her concert was because of St. Dominic's Fair, one of the biggest trade and cultural open-air events in Europe, organized in the Main City – the representative part of Gdańsk, Poland, but I will tell you more about it later.
so what can I say about Ania? she's very talented and her voice is..just amazing, hypnotizing. people 30+, can say that she has the same voice as her mum, who died in 1991, and that Ania is very similar to her mum. I heard a few songs by her mum, Ada Rusowicz, time ago, and now I'm glad that Ania is singing these songs, anew. why? because I think that World of Music needs return of good music, great lyrics, real sounds.
and the second reason, that I love her... music mix of 60's and 70's - my LOVE!

so, let's talk about the show...
at nine o'clock band went on stage and we could hear the first sounds. and after a few seconds Ania was on the stage and we were just in other world, retro world, I think so. not only because of songs, but because of  film set on stage too. concert ended after the encore, cover 'Somebody to love' by Jefferson Airplane. I think that everyone could find something for himself  :)

I must tell, that Ania is such an amazing person, so nice, so lovely, warm and beautiful. I met her after the show and I talked with her, and to be honest, talking to her, I didn't have a feeling that she's a star, famous or something like that, but that she's just a normal, nice, modest girl. and that's really amazing :)
so I took a photo with her and she signed her album (songbook) 'Mój Big-Bit' - isn't it amazing? :)

anyway, I think, I'll go to her another concert soon, very soon - it's worthwhile. really.
          
       setlist:

  1. Stróże Świateł
  2. Ja i Ty
  3. Duży błąd
  4. Hej, dziewczyno, hej!
  5. Ślepa miłość
  6. Przyjdź
  7. Musisz się zakochać
  8. Babskie gad-anie
  9. Chciałabym
  10. Nie pukaj do moich drzwi
  11. Nie bądź taki szybki Bill [Kasia Sobczyk cover]
  12. Za daleko mieszkasz miły
  13. Somebody to love [Jefferson Airplane cover]

 so maybe now some pics and vids from that concert? ok, so all things (pics and vids) are mine. and I hope you'll like them, just like me :)


the show

photos, please...













































 ...music, please.


medley of Ania Rusowicz concert in Gdańsk, which I made especially for you :)

Somebody to love [Jefferson Airplane cover]
after the show
my signed album (songbook) 'Mój Big-Bit'
 and something personal...

***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment