July 5, 2014

NEWS : Darren Campbell, Adelphia, Aaron Fleming.




     So Ladies and Gents, are you ready for some news from Darren, Aaron and from guys from Adelphia? Hope so. Last month was very busy for these guys, but they came back with some music for you and also with an important words, but later about it.


Aaron Fleming

     I think (and hope) that you remember this nice guy from my previous note. And you know what? He is just like so damn talented busy bee.Why? Because last month he did two epic covers. First one was "Robbers" by The 1975 and the second - "Simple As This" by Jake Bugg. Who knows, maybe this week or next he will do us some great surprise and he will do another cover [or covers]... I really hope so. 
   Anyway, as for me both of these songs are very, very great. Excellcent voice, super performing of these songs, excellent choice with these songs. Great job Aaron!
   And you, what do you think about these covers? I'm sure you like them too. 


 Robbers [The 1975 cover]


*

 Simple As This [Jake Bugg cover]


*



Darren Campbell

     After three months he came back with the new music video to his last single, "Home". I know, you can just scream "finally!" but believe me, it was worthwhile to wait. I'm sure that all of you who already know this song [you can read more about this song here] and also these who hear about it for the first time - you all will like it. And song of course too.  I'm just pretty sure of it. In my opinion this video is the next super-great thing made by him. 
  Darren - great job!


 Home


*


Adelphia

     And finally - a few words from them, cool guys from Adelphia. Do you remember them? I'm sure that yes. So as I already said, today they put very important notice on their official FB page:

ADELPHIA ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW RHYTHM GUITARIST!

As some of you may know, Nick is no longer playing rhythm guitar and is now focusing on vocals. This however means we will be holding auditions for a new rhythm guitarist to join Adelphia as the permanent 5th member! If you think you fit the bill send us a message through our email : adelphiaband@gmail.com and we will get back to you ASAP!

HELP US OUT: SHARE THIS POST OR TAG YOUR GUITARIST FRIENDS!


 

   Maybe there is somebody who can help them? Anybody?


 Lost At Sea


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment