July 31, 2014

NEWS: new projects on Only Music Saves.






    New projects - sounds a bit scary, but only for me. You, as I think and I hope, you're just curious about it. I want to start with two projects: music expert and new face. Two different things, but I think that we can do something really cool with it. Of course together.
    You can always write to me with your opinions or messages, not only as a comment under every note, but also in any other way - more about it you can find here.
    Ok, so maybe a few words about these project.


    If you know some great artist / song [known, little-known or unknown] and you want to talk about it and share with your opinion with others, this project is for you. Write to me and become a music expert in my new project on OnlyMusicSaves for a few seconds and show the World what you love.
     I will be really glad that I will be able to talk with you a bit about your favourite music and then share your words with other people.
    I'm sure that you have some music diamonds, smaller or bigger, and I'm sure that many people would like to get to know them, to listen to something new and just judge is it for them.
    As you remember, or maybe not, I already put here one note with a short interview with a lovely girl, Nina. She told us a bit about Tim Bendzko, a German musician. You can read the whole post here.
So who will be next? 







…and be a part of Only Music Saves!

    If you are an artist, a singer or a band [known, little-known or unknown] and you want to tell about yourself and show your work to the World - send me a message. It will be so great to write about you and share it with others.
    I'm always very happy when I can write about someone, share her/his/their work and just help the real talents to become known, no matter if we're talking about other country or just about the whole World. It's always great to talk about something new.
    Who wants to be my next artist of the day or music of the day?


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves


No comments:

Post a Comment