July 13, 2012

GUNS N' ROSES - JULY 11 2012






CONCERT. GUNS N' ROSES. RYBNIK. POLAND. JULY 11 2012. \m/


Ladies and Gents, we were witnesses of awesome show and I think we, people, who were there, will remember it to the end of our days \m/  GN'R crew gave something wonderful to us: real music, brilliant show,  emotions, new life and memories. I think they're one of these REAL BANDS who still can be and who still are and will be The Kings of Rock'n'Roll. they still are the essence real rock.

my way from Gdańsk  (in the North of Poland) to Rybnik (on the south of Poland) wasn't so short, nice and easy ;)  I travelled 574 kilometres in (+-) 6,5 hours and I didn't sleep about 50 hours before and after their concert - woow! 


in Rybnik, we were at 5:30PM and at 6PM we were at 'cool' stadium - N.I.C.E!  ;)  from this moment, just we counted time down for the show.

ok, so let's talk about the show..

as you know, Guns n' Roses has own roles for a great show, and this time was the same and I think that this is the best way to give everything to fans: music and the best time in their lives. and that's why, to be honest, I still don't understand people, who were there, and were irritated that band didn't go on stage at nine o'clock PM, how was written on the ticket...anyway I saw a few persons who left after an hour of waiting for GN'R, what was very stupid and funny from the other side. 
I think that these people who left the stadium and these people who didn't come to Guns n' Roses concert should regret it as hell, should have a guilty conscience! really!

as I said they didn't go on stage at nine o'clock but at 11:30PM and they played concert to 2:10AM. and I think it was the best time not only in my life, but in lives of many people who were there. as we agreed earlier, we took white and red roses and we threw them on stage (standing people), other people (seats) waved roses - I must say, that view was wonderful. it was the first surprise for the band. later, when guys played

This I love, 'our people', who were closest the stage, unwound the huge banner (7 metres  x 10 metres), with  'WELCOME BACK TO POLAND. GN'R. RYBNIK 2012' nad all names of people who gave money to create this flag [I'm there too - Gosia M].
project of that flag:

I think you saw photo by MrsBumblefoot on twitter, where is the Boss and our banner:


I think it was the best and the most wonderful moment of this concert when Axl said 'thank you!' and rest of band did the same. :') 
after that was only better and better and better! 

setlist :

1. Intro (Splitting The Atom)
2. Chinese Democracy (roses - white and red- threw on stage)
3. Welcome To The Jungle
4. It's So Easy
5. Mr Brownstone
6. Sorry
7. Rocket Queen
8. Estranged
9. Richard Fortus Guitar Solo
10. Live And Let Die (Paul Mc Cartney & The Wings cover)
11. This I Love (people unwound the huge banner)
12. Better
13. Motivation (Tommy Stinson Solo)
14. Baba O' Riley (Dizzy Reed Piano Solo)
15. Street Of Dreams
16. You Could Be Mine
17. Mi Amor (DJ Ashba Guitar Solo)
18. Sweet Child O' Mine
19. Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 (Pink Floyd cover)
20. Someone Saved My Life Tonight / Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (Axl Piano Solo)
21. November Rain
22. Glad To Be Here + Bumblefoot Solo (Impromtu Chopin Fantasie)
23. Don't Cry
24. Civil War
25. Knockin' On Heavens Door (Bob Dylan cover)
26. Nightrain

encores :
27. Patience
28. Paradise City

THE END

I'm so sad because of 'quick end' of GN'R show, here in Poland. but what can we do? nothing, only waitng for their next show soon. yes, soon!  as Axl said 'thank you, see you soon!', the best way now is believe in these words and wait, no matter how long, but wait. but I hope, they will come back to Poland soon, very soon :)
and I'm sure this concert was EPIC, just EPIC!  \m/

ok, so hand up, who wants this concert one more time!

but now, I would like to say BIG THANK YOU to guys from Guns N' Roses - you were really awesome!, all Guns N' Roses crew - great job!, all people, who were there and made so amazing atmosphere in Rybnik! 
I think we ALL, fans & band, made that day, July 11 2012, one of the best day of our lives and another awesome night on GN'R 2012 tour. and I'm proud of it :)

some pics...


our amazing roses...we bought them in...Gdańsk ;)










confetti after the show (yes, I took a few)







special newspaper about GN'R show in Rybnik


map of the city - Rybnik





...and vids!

Guns N' Roses!






I will try to add more photos and vids which I took / recorded later, so watch out! ;)



more pics from show (MJM Prestige web): http://www.imprezyprestige.com/galeria_guns_n_roses.php



also, you can read more about GN'R concert in Rybnik in my previous posts:

http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/2012/07/guns-n-roses-rybnik-poland.html
http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/2012/02/guns-n-roses-in-poland.html


GUNS N' ROSES FOREVER 


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment