July 13, 2012

Guns N' Roses - after



and here's the time to say something about before and after the show, Guns N' Roses concert in Rybnik, Poland - July 11 2012. you can read almost everything about this show (info + vids + pics) here: http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/2012/07/guns-n-roses-july-11-2012.html

as you read on my last post before concert [ http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/2012/07/guns-n-roses-rybnik-poland.html ] I took many things with myself and I just knew that this show will be SOMETHING \m/




so '5' minutes before my travel from Gdańsk to Rybnik, I changed a few things for the show, because I thought that THESE things will be better and I think I wasn't wrong.


ok, so we know yet, what I took to Rybnik to the show, but what new I brought home? woohoo, good question haha ;)
as always, I had to bought something on concerts and this time I bought tour t-shirt and bracelet.







and what I have else? special newspaper about Guns N' Roses and their show in Rybnik, Poland.







haha and as always after concert I've something crazy - this sime I took a few red confetti from the show:


mmm, as you remember, the same was at 30 Seconds To Mars concert in Łódź, Poland last year and I did exactly the same. but then confetti was with lyrics and words about 30STM and their music and fans. and I still have it! :D


you can read about that concert here:  http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/2011/11/30-seconds-to-mars-1st-show.html and see pics after show and nice white confetti ;)

and you won't guess what I found at the stadium! look!





yes, yes, yes! poster with info about Bryan Adams concert in Poznań [Poland], July 26 2012 and of course I will be there too - can't wait! :) and now I can tell you about 2nd crazy thing from Rybnik... I took two posters with Bryan...! I know, I know, I'm a baaaaad person hahaha ;)


....and even my cat likes them :]




GUNS N' ROSES FOREVER


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment