July 1, 2012

sounds of summer #4

sounds of summer #4

yes, yes, yes - it'a a time to have a good time between the sun, hot weather , with friends and of course with excellent music. today, I'm giving you the second part of summer sounds. I hope you will like it and it will give it to you crazy and nice moments ;) ...so let's start the party!


Rose Royce Car wash

Shanice I love your smile
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas : Dancing in the street
Mungo Jerry In The Summertime
10cc Dreadlock holiday
The Isley Brothers Summer breeze
Dodgy Staying out for the Summer
The Boo Radleys Wake up Boo!
Bill Withers Lovely day
Tony Christie (Is this the way to) Amarillo
Marvin Gaye I Heard It Through The Grapevine
Heatwave Boogie nights
Earth, Wind & Fire Let's groove
Donna Summer Hot stuff
Osibisa Sunshine day
The Real Thing You to me are everything
Shalamar A night to remember 
James Brown I got you (I feel good)
DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Summertime
TLC Waterfalls
Wham! Wake me up before you go-go
Kool & The Gang Celebration
Chaka Demus & Pliers Tease Me

No comments:

Post a Comment