July 10, 2012

Guns N' Roses - Rybnik, Poland



Guns N' Roses. tomorrow. Rybnik. Poland.
... HELL YES! \m/


July 11 2012 - yes, it will be an awesome day, I know it! so tomorrow, as you know, I'm going to Rybnik, small city in southern Poland, where guys from GN'R will give their show. damn, only (+,-) 23 hours and then...pure magic and pure madness \m/

as always, also this time, time for 'before travel/before concert'.  so what am I taking with myself?




yes, I know, too much things as for two days... but who cares about it :P

anyway, I can't forget about super-cool tickets :


and roses - white and red, which are waiting for tomorrow's travel :)

and what about concert and GN'R in Poland? as I know they're in Poland since yesterday and probably they're in Cracow...but who knows it for sure? ;)

something about tomorrow's show:

sooo.... I just can't wait to see them live tomorrow. and as always I promise you: pics, vids and info :)
if you are going tomorrow to their show - see you \m/
if you are not - regret as hell!
more info about the show : http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/2012/02/guns-n-roses-in-poland.html 


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment