February 10, 2012

Guns N' Roses in Poland!


Yes, yes, yes! Guns N' Roses will come to Poland this year!

Paradise City (live)



Great news, no, this is an awesome news! Legendary band will play a concert here... just a dream. Lucky city : Rybnik ; date: July 11. And of course I will be there :)
I'm a lucky one who already has a ticket. It was an absolute war to get tickets so I'm hiper-happy.


So, who's going to (any) their concert on this tour?

I just wonder about this year... It can't be a truth - too many great bands will be in Poland this year. And I still think that it's just a dream, a beautiful dream ;) 

But now - Mistifs soon in Warsaw [Poland]. Can't wait, can't wait \m/

Btw, are you going to any concert soon / this year? I want to know it :)


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment