July 29, 2012

Roxette - JULY 24 2012






July 24 2012 - Roxette in Gdańsk, Poland!






it was something.... AMAZING! something like return to old, good times, when music were something more than sounds from computer, when lyrics had depths, music gave memories. just happiness.

 Roxette gave us the dose of energy and memories because of their music, their voices, their show. I think that everyone who was there, was happy like a child ;)

I was there, in Ergo Arena at 4PM, and I waited to 6PM to to come in. at the beginning, before entry to Ergo Arena, stood a dozen or so fans of band. and even a few of them, sang a songs, the biggest hits and other well known melodies. so yes, atmosphere before concert was great!

at 7:30PM on stage went support - Madox (Polish artist). for me, it was the worse support ever-ever. maybe because I'm not a fan music like his - 'electro'. so as you're guessing, I was so happy when he finished his show ;)

and a few minutes after, about 8:30PM we saw Roxette on stage! yeah, there were squeals, shouts, applause, euphoria and 'Roxxette! Roxette!' non-stop,  until the first sounds of music and their voices. 

I must to say that their setlist was so good! old, good known songs mixed with songs from their last album - nothing more, nothing less - only all the best! 

Setlist:

1. Dressed for success
2. Sleeping in my car
3. The big L.
4. Spending my time 
5. Stars
6. She’s got nothing On (but the radio)
7. Perfect day
8. Things will never be The Same
9. It Must Have been love
10. Opportunity nox
11. 7Twenty7
12. Fading like a flower
13. Crash boom bang
14. How do you do!
15. Dangerous
- band presentation -
16. Joyride (introduced with Wlazł kotek na płotek - Polish song for kids)
17. Listen to your heart
18. The look
19. Church of your heart

and what can I say more? maybe 'OMG!' but I know, it isn't enough much what I should to say about their show. why? because always you find something what will get speech back from you ;) and the same is with Roxette concert. trust me. I think it will be the best if I say : 'it was one of the best night in my file. it was epic show. and I won't forget it. and to be honest, I want to be there one more time, I want see they again and sing with they and just have a great time! please come back to Poland soon!'. yes, this is the best what can I say now. but I believe in what they said two times : 'see you soon!'. yes, I believe in it, that they will come to us, to Poland again, soon. 



Thank you Gdansk for a swell evening! Superb crowd + great band = so many beautiful moments. Always feel very welcome in Poland! Thanx again. See you all next time!!!!
Rox Jet home now!!!!
                                                          Per Gessle


 their concert finished about 10:30PM, yes, a bit too fast, but all good things come to an end... anyway, emotions were felt long, long time after the show and that's was just fantastic!

photos, please....


* PLACE



 

 







* SHOW

























* PERSONAL
































...music, please!


BEFORE & AFTER










SHOW









so hand up, who wants this concert one more time! :)


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment