January 23, 2012

Please, help me...



Hey, hey my crazy people!




I really need your help now because we must to do something for my my little wild beast - my lil sister, Paula. She's in the U.S. from June  2011 and she had a bad times yet but now it's tragically. Paula has really hard moments there and almost all the time she's sad...She'll be there for five months, alone, amongst hostile people. And that's why I need your help - we must to do something to cheer her up! So PLEASE, HELP ME! Please, write some nice words for her nice, positive comments under this post and help me to change her dull life there.



Big 'thank you' if you did it - you're just hiper-amazing! :)


Ok, so, now it's my turn to say something....

Paulina, please, please, please, please, don't give up and be strong. I know, you're in freaky sick situation now but I believe in you and I believe that everything will be a bit better soon. And you know, I wish you it from all my heart. Damn, I can't wait when you will come back to PL :) But only 5 long as hell months... and then, everything will be ok (I hope so). Big kiss and huge hug for you sister :* I love you, my monster 

No comments:

Post a Comment