January 23, 2012

Iggy and the Stooges in Poland, at the OFF Festival!



Hell yes, they'll come to Poland this year! Incredible but now I can say: dreams really came true! Iggy And The Stooges will play at the Three Ponds Valley [OFF Festival] in Katowice, Poland. And this wonderful day will be on August 5, 2012. Everybody, who knows Iggy, knows that this show will be something huge & just awesome...mmm...pure magic. As I saw they'll have only two shows this year (as of today) so I think this is one of few chances to see them. I will be there and I'm sure of it on 10000%! Who's going with me, who will be there too? 

More info: http://www.iggyandthestoogesmusic.com/us/news/2012-festival-katowice-poland-iggy-and-stooges-perform-august-5th


The passenger
 

I wanna be your dog


Search and destroy


No fun




It'll be an awesome year - I'm sure of it!  \m/


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment