January 6, 2012

festive time

hello crazy people!
i know, festive time already ended, a long time ago, but i discovered today that i had forgotten to add a few things. so let's do it now!
XMAS

musicBob Marley and The Wailers White Christmas + Guns n ' Roses White Christmas + The Ramones Merry Christmas ( I don't want to fight tonight) + Queen Thank god it's Christmas + Joe Gibbs Winter wonderland  ....mmm, like every year :)
food: traditional Polish festive dishes...a lot of food as always [next if you'll have a problem: what to do over the Holidays? - i'm inviting to me 24/7 haha ]
mood: only great!
the craziest thing: this year? without a doubt my Christmas tree! most kitschy of all Christmas trees ever haha ;)









  


NEW YEAR'S EVE


place: party with my friends in my house
music: everything! most often played songs: Falco Rock me Amadeus(Ihn liebten alle frauen) + Falco The sound of musik + Michael Jackson Smooth criminal + Michael Jackson Bad + Beastie Boys Fight for your right + Chase And Status ft. Liam Bailey Blind faith + Depeche Mode Black celebration + Depeche Mode Enjoy the silence (reinterpreted) + Maxi Priest Wild world + UB40 ft. Chrissie Hynde I got you babe + Guns N' Roses Paradise city + Gods Paparazzi ft. Mickey Avalon All nite long + The Prodigy Take me to the hospital
 
...of course our list is much-much-much longer. but i think there were only classics: from rock to hip-hop, from pop to reggae... damn, we're gifted as hell haha ;)
food: mmm, everything! good&bad food haha but whe cares about it ;) and of course a lot of alcohol but shhhhhh ;)
mood: craaaaazy - too much fun & too much laugh
the craziest thing: -4C outside plus my clothes when we were outside ( t-shirt, jeans sweatshirt, and cat's hat) & of course time of our party we started at 6PM (Dec 31) and we finished at 7AM (Jan 1)...and karaoke time ;)




















after...


i think you saw my wishes for you and some vids from my crazy night. if not, you can find it on my post  Happy New Year Everybody! .  

so tell me, what your New Years Resolutions are? i want to hear it :) and i hope you had a great festive time, as always! :)
have a crazy Friday time and see you soon. take care

p.s. i'm waiting for some nice words from you & of course i'm waiting for info about your festive time - xmas and New Year's Eve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment