January 2, 2012

- HIMSA -


today i would like to present to you one of the best metalcore bands - Himsa.



Himsa was an American metalcore band from Seattle, Washington. formed in 1998. they released four full-length studio albums, two EPs and one DVD before their disestablishment in 2008.

the girl in glass


rain to the sound of panic


kiss or kill


unleash carnage


big timber



jacob shock


the destroyer


discography
studio albums:
Ground Breaking Ceremony
Courting Tragedy and Disaster
Hail Horror
Summon in Thunder
EPs:
Himsa    
Death Is Infinite

DVDs:
You've Seen Too Much 







Himsa was / is one of those bands that struck a nerve with you. every their album was a beast so i can't say which one is the best. they were and are still special, to me anyway - i miss you guys!

n here's their an awesome DVD ‘you’ve seen too much: live in Seattle 2004’



 my commune, safe haven, secures my temperament, and in retrospect, I prevailed, with the ones who saved my life.
                                                                                                  'the destroyer'


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment