January 17, 2012

crazy Tuesday

Hey hey my people! What's up? I hope you're all good :) What about me? A few new things, of course music things, as always. I spent money on CDs, again, but I'm happy as hell because I bought only a great albums. And I know, I shouldn't go to music stores but I've 'golden cards' in three shops , so what can I do? ;)
So, what we have this time? Let's start:

* 'Pure... 70s dance party'
* Frankenstein Drag Queens from Planet 13 'Viva Las Violence'
* Frankenstein Drag Queens from Planet 13 'The Late, Late, Late Show"
* Frankenstein Drag Queens from Planet 13 'Songs from the Recently Deceased'
* Falco 'Falco 3 (25th Anniversary Edition)'
* Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band 'London Calling: Live In Hyde Park'
* Depeche Mode 'Tour of the Universe : Barcelona 20/21.11.09'

I told you, only good sounds ;) The most happy thing, as for me, is 'Tour of the Universe...'(2DVD + 2CD) - ok, I'm a bit crazy because of DM but they're really really good.
And I'll have what to do on next days - listen to music all the time haha :D



And, what do you think about it? :)


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment