January 23, 2012

20 01 2012

 
THANK YOU ALL, FOR YOUR WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY WISHES!  YOU MADE MY DAY! 
BIG KISSES FOR YOU 
 
My b'day day was very nice but different than last year. First, I met with friends in the cafe where I got a super surprise from them - ice-cream dessert in the football cup as a birthday cake. That was something cool because I love football haha ;)  But, it was only a beginning... Later I had a crazy evening on b'day party with my friends in my house - cool! Anyway, I got some super-cool gifts and I was...mmm, really surprised and shocked! The best gift ever was from my sis, who gave me a special box -Nirvana 'Nevermind (super deluxe edition)' - just like a dream *_*
 
   

One more time, thank you, my friends, for an amazing day - I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment