November 21, 2013

To Kill A King in Warsaw.



One show - two great bands. November 19 2013 was one of the best day (or better - evening) this year because of Bastille and their support - To Kill A King.

Ralph, Josh, Ben, Grant, Josh - great guys from To Kill A King gave an awesome show in Warsaw, before main concert.Yes, it was something really cool.

Hand up, who knows these nice Gents.
I knew them earlier and I love their music, so, as for me, it was something beautiful to see them live, especially that they were a support of Bastille, the second great band, but about them I will write later.

Ok, a few words about this band. To Kill A King is a British folk / rock band from London [UK]. Members: Ralph Pelleymounter [vocals/acoustic guitar], Josh Platman [bass], Josh Taffel [drums], Grant McNeil [electric guitar] and finally Ben Jackson [synth and keys]. They released two EPs: My Crooked Saint [2011] and Word Of Mouth [2012] and one album Cannibals With Cutlery [2013].
You can find more info about band on their official page, official FB, twitter, YouTube.

As I told you earlier, in Warsaw they were only a support of Bastille [you can read a few words about it here: X], but I think they gave so much of great energy and great music that all people who came there were happy. Be honest, I was really happy and enjoyed every second of their show.

This show in Warsaw it was their first performance in Poland, and to be honest, I hope that not the last and they will come back soon.


They played from 8PM to 8:40PM. I know, a bit short, but damn, it was something really great.

setlist

Fictional State
Rays
Howling
We Used to Protest/Gamble
Gasp
Cold Skin
Letters to My Lover (The Dylan Fan)
Wolves
Cannibals With Cutlery
Bloody Shirt
Funeral


As for me they were one of the best supports which I saw. And can't wait to see them again. Who knows, maybe they will back to Poland soon...hope so :)

Anyway, on their twitter/s they wrote how amazing time they had during they show in Warsaw [from X and X] :



*
















*



*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves 

No comments:

Post a Comment