November 24, 2013

Song of the day : "Lost At Sea" by Adelphia





Ladies and Gents, today I would like to recommend you great song "Lost At Sea" by Adelphia. And I'm sure you will like it the same (or even more) as I.



Adelphia are an alternative rock band from Nottingham [UK] formed by Nicholas Crampton [vocals, rhythm guitar], Rik Gilbert [drums, backing], Jordan Wood [lead guitar] and finally Jay Sanderson [bass]. They have two music videos "Do Your Worst" and "Lost At Sea" and today I would like to talk about the second one.
Their first EP "Fingers Burnt and Lessons Learnt" will be released on December 15 2013.
Anyway, more info about band you can find on their FB page, twitter, YouTube, tumblr.






What can I say about this song, "Lost At Sea"? It's so damn great, to be honest. But not only music and lyrics are so good, but also music video is remarkable. In my opinion, of course.
This song has everything what is the best in rock music - great music, lyrics, vocal, energy...and maybe that's why it's so good.

I think "Lost At Sea" is not only for all for these people who like this kind of music (rock) but also for all people who just want to listen to something new, something fresh, something really good.

To be honest, I just can't wait for more music by this band and I think that they will surprise this World with their great music and of course with their talent.
Also I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them and their future.












*































**






***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves 

No comments:

Post a Comment