November 21, 2013

Bastille in Warsaw.


Yes, yes, yes Ladies and Gents, they came to Poland and give such a great show. Yes, it was something really awesome.
Trust me, everything was like "WOOOW".

November 19 2013. Warsaw. One concert. Great evening. Amazing memories. Oh yeah!

Who was there, hand up!
I was there and I really don't regret anything, but be honest, I would do everything to be there... :)

Dan Smith, Chris 'Woody' Wood, Kyle Simmons and Will Farquarson - these four guys rocked Warsaw and people who came to see them.

As you know, or maybe not, Bastille is an English rock band from London, who released one studio album Bad Blood [2013], three EPs Laura Palmer [2011], iTunes Festival: London 2012 [2012] and Haunt [2013], and six singles and six music videos.
More info about band you can find on their official page, official FB, twitter, tumblr.

The show in Warsaw it was their first performance in Poland, and to be honest, I hope that not the last and they will come back soon.

Their support was To Kill A King, and as you saw or now I wrote about their show earlier and you can read it here.

Anyway guys from Bastille gave everything - great music, positive energy, cool show. So yes, there were everything what makes every show unforgettable. As for me this concert was just epic.

That's funny but I think I was (or maybe still I am) lucky person. Why? Because I wasn't like the others who wanted to be more close the stage, in the middle of place for fans. I stood on the left and about in the sixth row. And why I was so lucky? Two things: 1st Dan singing on the edge of the stage on the leftand about two, three metres from me; 2nd Dan in the crowd during "Flaws" who went right next to me and who I even touched. It was huge and crazy surprise.

Their show was from 9:05PM to about 10:15PM. Great, isn't it?

setlist

Bad Blood
Things We Lost in the Fire
Overjoyed
The Silence
What Would You Do?
(City High cover)
Daniel in the Den
Weight of Living, Pt. II
Blame
Laura Palmer
These Streets
The Draw
Icarus
Flaws

Encore

Get Home
Of the Night
Pompeii


Their also wrote a few words after the show on their twitters and you can find it here X and here X :





Their concert was one of the best shows this year, and as I told you yet, I really hope that they will come to Poland again soon. Who knows, maybe with the new album All This Bad Blood [2013]...

*


↕ Dan during "Flaws". And 1 minute later he was right next to me. Great memories... :')


 

*































 
 

*







*


*


*


*


*


*



***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves 

No comments:

Post a Comment