October 20, 2013

NEWS from The Shrugs and Bad Cardigan






Today I have some news form two great bands - The Shrugs and Bad Cardigan
So, are you ready?

Do you remember cool band The Shrugs, about who I wrote some time ago [X] ? I hope so. Yesterday Jamie and Ollie wrote amazing news on their page [X] about their music future and...new album!


We played a very enjoyable gig last night at Upstairs at The Emporium in Hanwell and are really pleased to say that we are now with new London-based record label 'FOOF Records'! If all goes according to plan, we will be releasing our upcoming full-length album 'Diversions' with them by the end of January (available to buy on CD or download for free via FOOF's very own website). Thanks to everyone who came along last night, and thanks to everyone who has popped along to one of our gigs in Scotland or listened to The Shrugs' music online. Hopefully this is just the start!
The Shrugs

Isn't it such a wonderful news? 
As for me that's really awesome because they're very talented and they just are deserving it. Personally I can't wait to buy their album and then listen it and share their music with other people. So who will buy their album too?
Anyway, I hope that more people will like their music because it's worthwhile.


*

Bad Cardigan...yes I worte about them too [X] and also they have a great news for you all. This time I can tell you about their next year's performance  at Bristol Folk Festival - great, isn't it? They wrote some info about it on their page [X] :

Very happy, no..... bloody delighted, to confirm that we will be playing Bristol Folk Festival in May 2014.
http://www.stgeorgesbristol.co.uk/event/bristol-folk-festival

Bad Cardigan


So who will be there with them? 
Anyway, Bad Cardigan will have a few concerts this and next month, so if you will have time and you will want to hear some good music, go and see them.


Also you can download a few copy of Complexity here: http://www.reverbnation.com/c./poni/236203784.






 **
I'm very glad that The Shrugs and Bad Cardigan, will have more concerts, music and...fans and I'm sure they'll be great musicians. 
In my opinion they'll be better and better day by day, so beware - they'll change your life! You can be sure of it.

***
music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment