October 22, 2013

Album of the day - "Lindsey Stirling" by Lindsey Stirling


Ladies and Gents,
today I would like to recommend you a wonderful album "Lindsey Stirling" by Lindsey Stirling.



I chose this album because it's something different, something new, something unusual, something...magnificent.

Album "Lindsey Stirling" from September 2012, is the debut studio album by violinist and music sensation [YouTube] Lindsey Stirling, an American violinist, dancer, performance artist, and composer. This album is a mix of dubstep, classical crossover, classical and electro.

I think you'll be surprised from the first to the last second of this album - because of sounds, energy and something, what is stopping you to press STOP. And that's amazing, as for me.

Sometimes, I'm listening "Lindsey Stirling" two, three times in a row, and I never have enough :)

Hope you'll like these sounds too.

tracklist 

Electric Daisy Violin
Zi-Zi's Journey
Crystallize
Song of the Caged Bird
Moon Trance
Minimal Beat
Transcendence
Elements
Shadows
Spontaneous Me
Anti Gravity
Stars Align

On the special version of this album you can find five more songs:

Crystallize (Orchestral Version)   
Transcendence (Orchestral Version)
Elements (Orchestral Version)
Crystallize Mashup (Remix by Wild Children)
My Immortal
[Evanescence cover]

**


 Electric Daisy Violin


*
 Zi-Zi's Journey


*
 Crystallize


*
 Song of the Caged Bird


*
 Moon Trance


*
 Minimal Beat


*
 Transcendence


*
 Elements


*
 Shadows


*

 Spontaneous Me


*
 Anti Gravity


*
 Stars Align


*
 Crystallize (Orchestral Version)


*
 Elements (Orchestral Version)


*
 My Immortal [Evanescence cover]


**

 music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment