November 20, 2012

the best of... [#6]



it's time for the best of...last 3 months!

oh yes! I know that's crazy but to be honest I just forgot about it, about my confession... and that's why I came back here with a few news from my life. and I must to tell that I had very great time with only awesome music and moments - it's a lot of it so better I'll start writing about it :)

1st news is fact that I changed name  of posts about my life from confession to the best of.... I think it's better, but maybe I'm worng - what do you think about it?

music
which I listened to very often: 3 months - too much too tell everything...but I will try to tell you 'the best of the best' - albums, most often listened by me. Marina and the Diamonds Electra Heart, Jessie Ware Devotion, Imany The Shape of a Broken Heart, Raggafaya Mixturrra, Ania Rusowicz Mój Big-Bit, Plan B ill Manors, Professor Green At your inconvenience, Santigold Master of My Make-Believe, Soulsavers The Light The Dead See, Queen Live At Wembley '86, Whitechapel A New Era Of Corruption, Amy Winehouse The Other Side Of Amy Winehouse, Black Flag Nervous Breakdown, Depeche Mode Black Celebration, Depeche Mode Sounds Of The Universe, 30 Seconds to Mars A Beautiful Lie, Babyshambles Down In Albion, Arch Enemy Manifesto Of Arch Enemy, KaCeZet i Fundamenty Fundamenty.

movies which i watched (a few of them): next question, please! to be honest, I don't remember what I watched so I won't write nothing about it. next time I'll say more about movies. sorry.

the newest thing: concerts tickets [hell yes!]
big travels: Warsaw, Poznań, Bydgoszcz, Sopot, Gdańsk - everything in Poland.
amazing food/ drinks: black coffee Americano @ Starbucks (forever and always), Sobieski Drink (in the hotel in Warsaw after the concert), great pasta in Bydgoszcz....
plans :  huuuuge! concerts concerts concerts and concerts! and travels. the first concerts and trips already in December :)
letters/boxes: bills, a few letters from 'not-my-friends' and one from my lovely and wonderful friend Nina, her huge box with surprise made my day - Nina, thank you for everything, you exactly know for what ♡
bad/good news: concerts and travels - hell yes! and new albums by great bands/artists - can't wait to listen to them :)  these were a good news. what about bad? it isn't worthwhile talking about them, trust me.
parties: after'party after concert is also counting? if yes... I had 5 parties after concerts...my after'parties :D
concert / event  : 5 concerts! September: Coldplay (Marina and the Diamonds & Charli XCX as supports) in Warsaw, Ania Rusowicz in Bydgoszcz, Jennifer Lopez in Gdańsk. October: Andrzej Piaseczny in Poznań. November: Ania Rusowicz in Sopot.

photo: ouch....hard thing, because I've too much of great, wild or crazy photos from last 3 months haha ;) I chose a few...enjoy





















vid/music:


Somebody to love by Ania Rusowicz [live from Bydgoszcz]




You're the one by  Charli XCX [live in Warsaw]


No comments:

Post a Comment