November 4, 2012

Postcard from Poznań (October)

hello my people,

long, long time, isn't it? but I'm back and I hope you're fine, just like me. anyway, did you have wild and scary Halloween this year? oh yes, I really hope so ;)

today I've some photos from my last travel to Poznań (Poland), where I was in October 26-27 2012. I don't know why and how, but always it's something there, what is surprising me, and maybe that's the reason why I like this city... so this time I found the reason of my next travel to Poznań - Duende Flamenco Festival (Nov 9 - Nov 11 2012). isn't it nice? :)
as you can see, I  had a lot of crazy time with poster with reason of my travel - Andrzej Piaseczny concert. yes, I was something really amazing [concert, of course - not poster ;) ]. I'll write about it later and of course I'll put some pics from it, I promise.









































No comments:

Post a Comment