October 7, 2012

Coldplay in Poland







Coldplay
Warsaw, Poland
September 19 2012


yes, yes, they were again to Poland, but this time to their own show, not to the festival. so what can I say about it? mmm, I think that people, who were there, will know exactly how was there haha ;) ok, ok, I will tell you, that their concert was really great, and even that I don't like too much their music, I spent awesome time during the show. 



so let's talk about the show...

at the stadium we were about 4:-4:30PM, and I must say that too many people weren't there. but later...I think that whole stadium was full. so at first we did some the shopping in the band's shop and then we went to GC zone :)
they had two great supports: crazy Charli XCX and amazing Marina and the Diamonds (I will write more about them and their shows later). I think that both wonderful girls gave us really good time and reason to sing and to jump and have a good time during the time of expecting in the rain for the main concert.

so at 9:05PM guys from Coldplay went on stage...and the party began! our Xylobands (special LED-illuminated wristbands) shone to the music and it looked really crazy! I think they played the most 'famous' songs from last album and from their previous albums. 

Setlist:


Back to the future theme
Mylo Xyloto
Hurts like heaven
In my place
Major Minus
Lovers in Japan
The Scientist
Yellow
Violet Hill
God put a smile upon your face

B-Stage:

Princess of China
Up in flames
Warning sign
A hopeful transmission
Don't let it break your heart
Viva la Vida
Charlie Brown
Paradise

encore 1:

Us against the World
Speed of sound

encore 2:

Clocks
Fix you
M.M.I.X.
Every teardrop is a waterfall

you know, 1st encore played on B-Stage in crowd, what was really cool, because everyone expected them on the main stage :)  
ok, question of the day: who had hope that during Princess of China we will see Rihanna on stage? of course, I had that hope hahaha ;) but unfortunately she was only on the video on the large outdoor screen (maybe next time).

so we had a fun from 9:05PM to 10:30PM. it's a pity that their concert lasted so briefly... and to be honest I hope they will have new tour soon, maybe next year, because I want and I'll go to see them again ;D

so, if you were there, what do you think about the show?


photo, please...









































after almost 3 weeks after the show…my Xyloband is still shining, isn’t it crazy?  ;)








...music please!










BACKSTAGE






music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment