October 12, 2012

Ania Rusowicz in Bydgoszcz




it was my 2nd concert by Ania Rusowicz and again I'm impressed by her talent. I know, maybe that's so simple and maybe I'll say it one more time but she's really amazing. not only because of her songs, music and concerts, but because of her personality. you can read about her show in Gdańsk here: http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/2012/08/ania-rusowicz-in-gdansk.html - it was my first one.

I don't know, how is she doing it, but you're falling in love with her music almost all the time (especially at concerts) anew. and that's really amazing :)
I won't say about her and her music againa dn the same, what I wrote last time because you can read it in previous note about Ania's concert in Gdańsk :)



that concert in Bydgoszcz was a charity concert for children, what, as for me, was a good idea, because you can come to the concert and help somebody else, especially when tickets are almost for free (price for the ticket : 20PLN / about 5EUR).



Ania went on stage about 8PM and we turned the time back to the years 60s and 70s with first song that night Czekałam na ciebie tysiąc lat. and then was only a great time with songs from her album Mój Big-Bit.
as always she was wonderful and her voice was just hypnotizing. people, who were there, could feel all emotions adn Ania's energy from the first to the last second of her, as for me too short, concert in Bydgoszcz.
to be honest, I was very surprised and shocked, when I saw, when some people just left during her an amazing show. it wasn't so nice. really.


before the show I decided that I'll be waiting for Ania after her concert, and I did it. but this time I was better prepared to this meeting because I took a few photos of her with myself hahaha ;) anyway, I was very happy when I met her and I talked with her...especially when she said that she saw my report from her concert in Gdańsk. woow, it was the best and nicest thing which I heard :' )  also, she said that she'll be in Sopot (the city near to Gdańsk and my home town) and I promised her that I'll be there for sure. so now I just can't wait to be at her concert one more time :)











look, what a got :]



Dla Gosi z pozdrowieniami, Ania Rusowicz ☮ // For Gosia with greetings, Ania Rusowicz ☮  - isn't it nice? :)



photo, please...





























...music, please!


















Somebody to love (Jefferson Airplane cover - live in Bydgoszcz)




music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment