October 12, 2012

Charli XCX in Poland!



Charli XCX
Warsaw, Poland
September 19 2012




so today I want to write the last note about the concert on September 19 2012 in Warsaw, when we saw Coldplay, Marina adn the Diamonds and of course Charli XCX. and today I want to talk about Charli XCX. 

as you know, Charli XCX was the second support at Coldplay show in Warsaw. more about that concert you can read here: about Coldplay (http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/2012/10/coldplay-in-poland.html), Marina and the Diamonds (http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/2012/10/marina-and-diamonds-in-poland.html).

let's start!
Charli XCX went on stage at 8:40PM as the first artist that evening...and to be honest she had very hard. why? because weather was killing us, people who came to a concert - rain, cold and wind. so everybody was cold and wet and we just need to move - jump and dance. and she gave it to us!
her show was really great, because of songs, her dance and of course, because of her amazing voice on live. yes, she's really cool during the shows because she's giving everything from herself, just pure power. and when you see her and when you're listening to her, you know, what joy and happy time are. trust me :)

what can I say about her and her music? one word: awesome!. when you need energy, go and listen to her songs.
I think it would be relly cool to see her one more time. and I'm sure, I'll do it no matter what ;)

photo, please...














...music please!









music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment