September 9, 2012

sounds of summer #6

sounds of summer #6 : SUMMER LOVE



yes, we still have summertime, fortunately, so today I would like to give you something else, but still something with summer mood. playlist: SUMMER LOVE! oh yes!
who fell in love during the summer, mmm? ;)
summer is a time of adventures, music, weather, love and just great moments.

today I would like to present you some songs, which are about summer and about love of course too. let us stop the summer for a long time, with music full of sun, good memories, hot weather...with an excellent  rhythms.
so let's do it - let's make the new part with summer sounds and with love.
as always, I hope you will like my proposals and it'll give you an amazing moments and memories :)

...so let's start and enjoy summertime!




Troggs Love is all around  

Brotherhood Of Man Beautiful lover
Amen Corner (If paradise is) half as nice
Appleton Don't worry 
Barry White Just the way you are
Madness It must be love
The Foundations Baby, now that I've found you
Lighthouse Family Ocean drive
Omar There's nothing like this
Dusty Springfield The look of love
Billy Paul Me & Mrs Jones
Maria McKee Show me heaven
The Real Thing You to me are everything
David Soul Don't give up on us
Toni Braxton Un-break my heart
The Emotions Best of my love
Shanice I love your smile
Tracey Ullman Move over darling
Extreme More than words
First Choice Love and happiness
Reel & Soul Association Ain't no sunshine
The Marmalade Rainbow  
The Zombies Time of the season
Bobby Darin Dream lover
Kirsty MacColl They don't know
Rita Coolidge We're all alone
The Three Degrees When will I see you again
Kool & The Gang Cherish
Des'ree I'm kissing you
Billy Ocean Suddenly
Paul Weller You do something to me


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment