October 10, 2012

Marina and the Diamonds in Poland!








 Marina and the Diamonds
Warsaw, Poland
September 19 2012 



Ladies and Gents, yes, yes, she came here and she gave an amazing show here, in Warsaw...epic thing.
so she was as support act on Coldplay tour in Europe - Mylo Xyloto Tour (you can read about their show in my previous post: http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/2012/10/coldplay-in-poland.html ), what was, as for me, great choice. mmm, not only for her, because she's still not famous, I don't know why, but especially because of her music. I think that people, who came to see Coldplay, had a great time during her show too. why? because they had a chance to see on live 'hope of today's music world' and listen to super songs and Marina's wonderful voice...
ok, but let's talk about the show!

so, she went on the stage about 7:30PM  with her first song Mowgli's Road for us....and then was pure party and magic! not only because of her great songs, but because of atmosphere during her, too short, show, her voice, music, just everything. I think that people who didn't know her earlier, had a super time and got to like her.

you know what, I wonder, how many people knew her earlier? I know it will be sound crazy and wierd, but to be honset, I went to Coldplay concert in Warsaw especially for her haha :) why? because my 'friendship' with her music is very old (since 2008 and her Mermaid Vs. Sailor EP) and I think she's very talented.

returning to our conversation about the concert... what can I say more? it was just wonderful time with perfect music. and her dress...omg, she looked beautifully in that dark-pink dress and...her amazing dark hair. but must I say much? she's just perfect! 
she sang her the best songs from her newest album Electra Heart, as also from previous album The Family Jewels. what songs?

Setlist:

Mowgli's Road
Bubblegum Bitch
Lies
I Am Not A Robot
Hollywood
Primadonna
Shampain
Starring Role
Radioactive
How To Be a Heartbreaker 


it's a pity that her show was so short, because she left the stage about 8:20PM, after her newest single How To Be a Heartbreaker and a few nice words for the crowd, but I know it was worthwhile to be there and see her concert. I think that people, who were there and saw Marina, know about what I'm talking now...  who agrees with me? ;)

photo, please....

















...music, please!










anyway, she said, she will come back to Poland soon and...surprise! she'll be here again in January 30 2013! great, isn't it? of course I'll be there for sure and I already bought my ticket and now I just can't wait to see her show again :) but at first, I'll see Marina and the Diamonds' show in Berlin in November 29 2012 - woohoo! it's gonna be a super time! :D


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment