June 4, 2014

Artist of the day : Aaron Fleming.


     Today I would like to recommend you the music of this nice man,Aaron Fleming. I'm sure you will become a fan of his music and his voice.
   Are you ready to listen to his music?





   Aaron Fleming is a singer and songwriter and also photographer from Killarney [Ireland]. His music is a great piece of acoustic music with super sounds and of course with an excellent voice.
   Amongst his inspiration we can find, f.e.: Ed Sheeran, Bastille, Orla Gartland, Mumford And Sons, Kodaline, Lewis Watson, Of Monsters And Men, Ben Howard, The Lumineers, Hudson Taylor, Bon Iver, Mike Rosenberg, Bob Dylan, Radical Face and Oasis.

   You can find more info about him and his music on his FB page, twitter, tumblr, YouTube, soundcloud, and myspace , G+.
More info about his photography you can fin on his official page.



      Why I chose Aaron as today's artist of the day? Maybe it's because of music or lyrics [of his own song] or his voice. Maybe because he's so damn good in everything what he's doing or singing, no matter is it his own song or just a cover. I don't know why, but all I know is that he's very talented. Everything what he's doing it's always like a mix of everything the best.
     The best is the fact that every song sung by him, no matter is it a cover of his own song, is something new, something fresh, epic. Something what you can love and call cool, real music. Maybe this is the reason of this perfection.
     When you are listening to him there's something what makes you happy in some way, something what gives you a piece of good real music. And that's really amazing.
     That's why I can't wait for more music by Aaron. I'm sure it will be something so good like previous songs.

    Yes, I can say only one thing yet - his music [covers and own] it's just perfect.

     Eevry song sung by him sounds like really wonderful, maybe even like heaven.I think that when you will listen to the music you will exactly know how to describe him and his work.

    I'm pretty sure you will fall in love with his voice and his songs and you will find your own world in his music.

Ok, I'm writing and writing only words, but it will be berter if you will listen to these cool songs and then you will be able to judge, is it for you or not. I'm sure that it will be ideal for you, and you will say: damn, I love it!

Anyway, I can't wait for more music by him. And as always, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Aaron because he is very talented and I know that he will surprise us yet.

*













More music by Aaron Fleming you can find on his YouTube channel here. Enjoy.

  
If you like these songs, show him some love and share his music with your friends and/or with other people. Tell the World about these awesome songs and of course about Aaron.


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves 


No comments:

Post a Comment