June 24, 2014

Thirty Seconds to Mars in Rybnik [Poland].






  Ladies and Gents...this concert was heavenly. After all this is Thirty Seconds to Mars, isn't it?

     Up to this moment I wondered what I should write about this concert... and I didn't find any good answer to it, any good way how to do it. Why? Because everything what I will say will be silly and the same as I wrote here about their shows yet.
     Of course this concert wasn't the same as previous. Because of Shannon Leto, or better - because of his absence. During the whole show was an impression of emptinesses, that something important is missing,  something what was a part of soul, heart and mind of the band. Yes, only when they are together [Jared, Tomo and Shannon] there is the band, Thirty Seconds to Mars. Without him it's not the same.

     The show was full of good music, screams and just fun time. Badly that almost all songs on their setlist were only from their last two albums, and only "The Kill [Bury me]" and "Attack" were two "rare" old songs from their second album, "A Beautiful Lie", but these two weren't a full songs but only a short parts in an acoustic versions.
Maybe someday at their concert we will hear some old good songs by them.

     There was an energy, great atmosphere, cool people, and music, epic music. And that feeling that you have to enjoy every moment because you will never know when you will be able to see them again, to feel the same as during this show. Of course we all know that all good things come to an end and the same was this time. In my opinion, 15 songs [with four songs in acoustic version], is too less, especially that there were a moments were we heard more words than music. But I'm very pleased with it.

setlist

Birth
Night of the Hunter
Search and Destroy
This Is War
Conquistador
Kings and Queens
Do or Die
End of All Days
City of Angels
Hurricane [acoustic]
Alibi [acoustic]
Attack [acoustic]
The Kill (Bury Me) [acoustic]

encore

Closer to the Edge
Up in the Air


     During the whole concert I was in GC area and I think it was the best way to enjoy this show to the max, I had one of the best view and the stage was really close to me.
After the show I was deaf [even now I'm a bit half-deaf ] and I lost my voice and it was the second time this month [previous was after Aerosmith show in Berlin] and this is the best sign how awesome this show was and how great time I had.
   
    Even if this show was too short, even is there was no Shannon, even if there were only "new" songs - I'm so happy that I was there.
   I regret nothing, even my exams which I left to be there, at this concert, to meet them, Jared and Tomo, before the show.

   Now I have hope [huge hope] that soon I will be able to see be at their concert soon and that soon they will do us surprise with their next new album, even EP or with the new song.

     Who was there with me, in Rybnik and felt the same pure energy as I? Did you enjoy the show? And who from you saw or will see them during this tour?

      Anyway, as I wrote earlier, I met Jared and Tomo before the show and it was like huge "wooow" and "holy shit of everything!". Of course it was a bit badly that everything [signing and photos] was on the area of Golden Circle at the stadium, open stadium and that everything happened so quickly, too quickly. Plus all these bans... But I'm so damn happy that I was there, that met them, but it's a pity that Shannon wasn't there - damn, me and my bad luck..But maybe next time. Yes, next time for sure I will meet all of them - Shannon, Jared and of course Tomo.
   Now I have to wait for the pics from this meeting, but I'm sure I'll look there like an idiot, happy idiot.

      Ok, I know that everything what I already wrote and what I could write will be not enough to show you how epic this concert was, so better I will show you some pics and vids from there. But before I will do it, I have to say one more thing :
 YOU WEREN'T THERE? SHAME ON YOU AND REGRET IT AS HELL!


***




 























*


*


*

Poooolska!


*


**

and something personal...




















**


*


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment