June 3, 2014

Album of the day : "Horizons" by We Were Lions.




     Today I would like to recommend you a great EP Horizons by We Were Lions. I'm pretty sure you will fall in love with this album just as I, because all these songs are just awesome. Trust me.
   Ladies and Gents, make some noice for We Were Lions and their new album!



We Were Lions are a rock band from Essex [UK] formed by Lloyd Coombes [lead vocals], Rob Cole [lead / rhythm guitar], Phil Lamont [bass / vocals], James Martin [lead / rhythm guitar] and finally Dan Vinnicombe [drums]. As for now they have two EPs: Rebirth [May 2012] and Horizons [June 2014].
More info about We Were Lions you can find on their official page, FB page, twitter, YouTube, soundcloud.



    Today is a very special day - premiere of their new EP, Horizons, and that's why I want to say a few words about their new music. Are you ready to rock?

     As you remember, or not, last time, when I wrote about Rebirth EP [you can read it here], I told you that you can be sure because I know that soon they will give us more great sounds and that they will surprise us and they did it. To be honest - they did it very well.

What we have on Horizons? There's only one answer to this question: only the best of the best.
     Horizons is a four track EP full of good piece of rock, with great sounds, super lyrics and power. Album is a mix of pop punk, rock, post-hardcore and of course punk rock, and also nice and wild rhythms, so as you see everyone will find something good in this songs.
    One more time guys from We Were Lions made a perfect album, because what else can I say when every song is so damn good that when you listen to any of these songs you just don't want to stop?
     Be careful - every track on Horizons is addictive, and be ready to become a fan of their music from the first song.

     Ok, I was a bit sad when the time at listening to their album passed so quickly, but as we all know, everything what's the best is passing too quickly, and I think that this is the one and the only defect of this album, but from the other side it's a good sign. They didn't disappoint me with these four new songs and that's good, really good.

    Yes, Horizons is an excellent album.


 ↑ Cover of  "Horizons".


You can listen to all songs from this album and also buy and download it here, on Bandcamp.




If you like this album, show them some love and share their album [or just some of their songs] with your friends and/or with other people. Tell the World about this awesome album, "Horizons", and of course about  We Were Lions.


     As always, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for these cool guys from We Were Lions because they're really good and very talented and I know that they will surprise us yet.

    
     Dan, James, Lloyd, Phil, Rob - great job, keep it up!


 P.S. Hands up who wants more music by We Were Lions...!


 ***


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment