December 12, 2013

Andrzej Piaseczny in Poznań.






Yes, yes Ladies and Gents, I was there and I can tell you that it was another great show by him.

This time his show was in Poznań, at at Grand Theatre (in polish: Teatr Wielki im. Stanisława Moniuszki) on December 9 2013. 
Yes, you're right, one of his previous concerts [last year] was there and you can read about it here. Also you can find there all info about this place - Grand Theatre.

What can I say about this show? That it was a great evening? For sure. That music was so good? Of course yes! That I was glad that I was there? Yes.
What else?...
You know, I thought about this post and what I should write here about this show because everything what I will write now will be the same as I wrote on previous report from his last show, so I think it would be stupid. If you didn't read it or you want to check what was there, you can find my post here.
I decided  that I will show you it, how good this show was, because I think it's the best way.

I can only tell you that this show was good, but not so great as that show in Gdańsk... it was  very different, but I think that this is ok. Question - who would like concerts with the same setlists, script, atmosphere, moods...? Nobody. And that's why I think that's good.


*

























 










*

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment