December 16, 2013

Andrzej Piaseczny in Bydgoszcz.






Today i would like to show you a few photos from his last concert in Bydgoszcz. Ok, I will say a few words aobut the show too.

This concert was at Filharmonia Pomorska im. Ignacego Jana Paderewskiego, and I think that you remember this place from his concert from the last year. If you don't remember it, you can find this post here.



So what new I can say about his concert? Maybe that it was another great evening with his winter songs... for sure. I think it was better than in Poznań (atmosphere and people) but of course a bit worse than in Gdańsk ;) but I'm glad that I was there.
Any surprises? Yes, the last song - Christmas carol. Crazy.
I think that these who didn't come should regret.
You can read more about his "Winter tour" in previous posts: [X] and [X].

After the show was "ceremony of signing" - meeting with Andrzej. This time I was a bit creative and I did "my own" setlist with cities where I was during this tour...with which I surprised Andrzej. Yeah!



*





































*



***

 music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment