December 19, 2013

Christmas Time [part 4]


And I'm back with new Chiistmas/winter music and I hope that this time you will like them too. As always you can find this playlist on my YouTube channel. This one is here.

*

 Elvis Presley : Blue Christmas

*
 Bob Dylan : It Must Be Santa

*
 Andy Williams : It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

*
 Marina and The Diamonds : Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

*
 Amy Winehouse : I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

*
 Bette Midler : Cool Yule

*
 Willie Nelson : Frosty The Snowman

*
 John Denver : Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

*
 The Great British Barbershop Boys : Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

*
 Mel Tormé The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)

*
 Johnny Mathis : When A Child Is Born

*
 Whitney Houston : The First Nöel

*

  Dido : Christmas Day

*
 Cyndi Lauper : Early Christmas Morning

*
 Shakin' Stevens : Rockin' Little Christmas

*
 Michael Bolton : White Christmas

*
 Jim Reeves : C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S

*
 Roy Orbison : Pretty Paper

*
 Harry Belafonte : I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day

*
 Dolly Parton : We Three Kings



**






***


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment