May 12, 2013

the 80's! [part 2]






And I'm back with the second part of wild songs of the 80's. Today's playlist will be full of only the best sounds (in my opinion, of course) and there'll be something known well and also something not well-known. I hope you'll have the same great time listening to them as I... :)

Have a great time and let's start the party!

 *

Kajagoogoo : Too Shy


*

Bonnie Tyler & Shakin Stevens : A Rockin Good Way


*

Modern English : I Melt With You


*

Mike Oldfield ft. Maggie Reilly : Moonlight Shadow



*

Cynthia : Endless Night


*

Pat Benatar : Love is a battlefield


*

Laura Branigan : Self Control


*

Laura Branigan : Gloria


*

Johnny Kemp : Just Got Paid


*

Janet Jackson : Control


*

Inner City : Good Life


*

Frankie Goes To Hollywood : Relax (Don't Do It)


*

Guy : Groove Me


*

Nu Shooz : I Can't Wait


*

Katrina & The Waves : Walking On Sunshine


*

New Order : Blue Monday


*

X : Los Angeles


*

Simple Minds : Don't You (Forget About Me)


*

Joy Division : Love Will Tear Us Apart


*

DeBarge : Rhythm Of The Night


*

Wang Chung : Everybody Have Fun Tonight


*

Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy



***


...and something from the 80's.





***


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment