May 21, 2013

Album of the day : The Shrugs - Crossroads EP






Today I've something new and cool. I would like to present and to recommend you album Crossroads EP by great, but unfortunately not too famous yet, band The Shrugs from Dundee, Scotland.
Ladies and Gents, make some noise for The Shrugs!



↑ cover of Crossroads EP


Why Crossroads EP? Because their music is a great mix of acoustic, folk, pop rock and... rap, what's really cool. Songs made by The Shrugs are unique and so good - excellent music + brilliant lyrics. Yes, this album is full of perfect sounds and also shows us their huge talent. That's the reason why I chose it as an album of the day.

Crossroads EP is a compilation of six songs created by Ollie Wale [lead vocals] and Jamie Harris [guitar / keys, backing vocals] - The Shrugs. These two guys are writing own songs, proving that you don't need many people or other 'important' things to create great music.

What you can find on Crossroads EP? I should say 'only the best music' and it would be a pure truth. In my opinion this album is really, really good and I just love it! Also can't wait for more new songs created by talented Ollie and Jamie from The Shrugs. Trust me - you must listen to these songs from Crossroads EP because this is really good music, and you won't regret, big promise. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them and their future.

Ladies and Gents - enjoy a real and good music :)


***

Too Long



*

Out of Sight, Not Out of Mind





*

Black Alley Princess




*

Vacant Stare




*

Invisible Man




*

Your Own Story





***



You can download this album, Crossroads EP, from here: http://theshrugsdundee.bandcamp.com .


more info:





music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves



No comments:

Post a Comment