May 11, 2013

the 80's! [part 1]







Today I would like to present you the first part, and I hope that not the last, of the great music of the 80's....and I hope you'll like it :)

Why the 80's? Fast questions - who doesn't/didn't like sounds of songs from these years? And who didn't dance to these songs or who isn't doing it nowadays? Or who didn't sing them  isn't singing it nowadays?  In my opinion music from these years is something unique, something different than era of the 70's or the 90's.Yes - especially the 90's. It was the time of synthetic music and nice lyrics, especailly if we're talking about songs about love and emotions, wild parties  and of course crazy, sometimes weird, look.
I think, ok - I hope you'll like something what I'll recommend you. And also I think you will know some songs or you'll be listening to it for the first time...  so exciting!

Have a good time and let's start the party!


Soul II Soul : Back to Life (However Do You Want Me)


*

Loverboy : Working For The Weekend


*

Shakin' Stevens : You Drive Me Crazy


*

Bon Jovi : Livin' On A Prayer


*

Quiet Riot : Cum On Feel The Noize


*

The Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian


*

Shakin' Stevens - Oh Julie


*

 Tone Loc : Funky Cold Medina


*

Rick James : Super Freak


*

INXS : Need You Tonight


*

TheStray Cats : Rock This Town


*

Beastie Boys : Brass monkey


*

Kenny Loggins : Footloose


*

Soft Cell : Tainted Love

*

The Human League : Don't You Want Me



*

Lionel Richie : All Night Long (All Night)




*

Irene Cara : What A Feeling




 Technotronic : Pump Up The Jam

 

*

The Pointer Sisters - Jump (For My Love)




*

Stacey Q : Two of Hearts





***

And the last word - something from the 80's... more later!










***




music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a graphic designer, needed some inspiration to create an 80's greeting card and found your site! This is awesome! Thanks for putting this together!

    Best,
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete