March 31, 2013

Song of the day : Jacopo Massa 'Anthem'











Today, I would like to present and recommend you Anthem, great song by young and talented musician Jacopo 'JM' Massa. so Ladies and Gents, make some nosie for him and this song!



Anthem is an acoustic pop rock song from his album ΞNERGIΛ ΞMOTIVΛ [ ENERGIA EMOTIVA] from 2009 ( number 9 on the album] and it's the fourth music video from this album.
You could read about him in a few previous notes on blog. If you missed it (shame on you), you can find everything here: http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/search/label/Jacopo%20Massa .

lyrics in Anthem aren't long but simple, and, to be honest, they are saying a lot:


The Universe is dead but this is not the end...
                                                                                     Jacopo 'JM' Massa,  Anthem


Song is a great example that lyrics not have to be long to give something, to say so a lot. As for me this song is just epic.
In my opionion, not only a song and lyrics are so great. This video is just different and unique. And when you are watching it, you've only one thought in your mind - 'wooow, this is just so cool'. Music video to Anthem was created by Giada Paione & Loreta Montuori [2013].

may the Energy be with you! ...enjoy the video and song :)

 *


*

I'm one of these lucky people, who have his album, and I cen tell you that not only Anthem is such a great song, but all of his songs are unique and every single song has something inside, something deep. In my opinion all songs from the album are like a mix of everything what's good or ideal and you just want more and more.
Ok, I think I will write whole post about ΞNERGIΛ ΞMOTIVΛ and then I will tell you more words about this album. yes I think it's a good idea.







And now, it's time for a few screens from Anthem...










 








*



*


more info:



*


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment