March 25, 2013

Book of the Day : 'The Fault in Our Stars' by John Green





today,  I would like to recommend you and say a few words about an amazing novel The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.


The Fault in Our Stars is the fourth novel, published in January 2012, wrote by young writer John Green.




as for me this book isn't only for teenagers. this book is for teenagers and for adults.many people (maybe even everyone) think, that this book is only for young people (ok, to be honest I was between them too but only is very very small precet, because I saw that young people are interested The Fault in Our Stars...). but I know this is not truth....

The Fault in Our Stars isn't nice, funny, light story. The Fault in Our Stars is a book about hard and sad moments, about death and about the cancer, about teenagers who are fighting to be, to live, to see the next day. but also this book is about love, without happy end, and about friendship, true friendship, which will never forget.

I think The Fault in Our Stars is one of most wonderful and most emotional books, which I read in the last weeks. life, love, true friendship, fight - these things are creating the magic of this history. The Fault in Our Stars is very magic and amazing book, even if it's about somehting sad. I think this story has something inside what gives you warm and tears in your heart. sometimes we're smiling reading something funny, nice in lives of characters, and we're really crying reading about their fight, sad and tragic moments...

about what it is:

book is about teenagers who have a cancer and they're fighting against 'their bad friend' to live, about their plans for the future, which will never come, about their problems and bout their 'normal' days. as I wrote earlier this book is about sad but amazing love, about true friendship, about death, about about hope. it's about hard questions also.
the end isn't good or sad, because The Fault in Our Stars ends with Hazel accepting Augustus's eulogy with a present tense, I do.

why you should read it:

I've a milion of reasons 'why' but I will tell you maybe only a few. because this is not a nice book, this book is different. because it's about life, real life. because this is not a sweet story with happy end. because reading it you are giving some thought to your life. because the end of this book isn't obvious. because you can smile and cry in the same time. because you can ask yourself, what would I do if I would be Hazel Grace, Augustus, Isaac.

things to look out for:

relation between Hazel Grace, Augustus and Isaac - their converstations, favourite things, their thoughts and plans and dreams. relation between healthy people and people with 'bad friend'.

where / when you should read this:

I think this book, isn't only the book, it's something more. and in my opinion you should read in solitude to have time to think about the story, about the life.

favourite quotes from the book:

sorry, this time, I won't put here my favourite quotes, because then I should have to write here almost whole book.

a few words from me - mmm, crap, I've so much to say about this book, and too less place... I think this story has something between the next words, between pages.
true love is eternal, even after the death. the same is with true friendship, because only true friend will be with you always, no matter what. and only true friend will remember about you, when other people (who are naming themselves 'your good or even best friends') will forget. for the real true friend you will be immortal.
and we should live that as if this day was ours last, as if we were supposed to die tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment