March 17, 2013

Il Divo & Katherine Jenkins in Gdańsk







yes, yes Ladies and Gents, amazing Il Divo and incredible Katherine Jenkins were here, in Gdańsk [Poland] on March 15. oh, what an evening...!

if you were at their concert you'll know about what I'm talking here. but this show was something more than 'wonderful'. think, Il Divo and Katherine Jenkins togerther on one stage - just epic.

whole show was from 8:10PM to 10:40PM - 2.5 hour with pure, amazing music and wonderful voices... something beautiful, isn't it? :)

I think I can't tell you how amazing evening it was, to be honest. I think you should be there to understand my admiration, and why I think that their performance was epic, unique, pure magic.


I really hope they [Il Divo and  Katherine Jenkins] will come to Poland again soon, together or alone :)



setlist

My Heart Will Go On
La Vida Sin Amor
Caruso
Heroe
Time to Say Goodbye
[with Katherine Jenkins]
Could have Dance All Night [Katherine Jenkins]
Aria from Carmen [Katherine Jenkins]
Possible Somewhere [with Katherine Jenkins]
Pour Que Tu M'aimes

My way
Phantom of the opera - Music of the night
Mama
Can't falling in love
Un-break my heart
All by myself
Without you
Angel 
[Katherine Jenkins]
Prayer [Katherine Jenkins]
I will always love you
Bring me to life [Katherine Jenkins -Evanescence cover]
Nella fantasia


photos, please...

Il Divo & Katherine Jenkins


















place : Ergo Arena [Gdańsk, Poland]







personal









...music, please!









***


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves
music is my inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment