February 7, 2013

Album of the day : Rhyme 'The Seed and the Sewage'



Ladies and Gents,
today I would like to recommend you and say a few words about album The Seed and the Sewage by great Italian band Rhyme. 







as you remember I wrote a few about them [http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/2012/07/rhyme-artist-of-day.html], their previous album Fi(r)st [http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/2012/08/album-of-day-rhyme-first.html] and I gave you short interview with Gab and Rik from Rhyme, where you could read a few words from them about new album and work above it [http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-seed-and-sewage-by-rhyme.html].

so let's talk about  The Seed and the Sewage.
after almost two months from the premiere I finally got my own (now) album The Seed and the Sewage - hell yes!






so what we have there? mmm, I think I could say that everything what's the best and it would be truth to be honest. at first I thought it would be a bit similar to Fi(r)st but The Seed and the Sewage is really different, not only because of lyrics but because of music also.
to be honest they really surprised me because this album is just sensational and recommendable.

on the album you can find 11 really great songs - energetic rhythms, great vocal, super lyrics - songs, which will dominate your mind from the first second to the last, from the first song (Manimal) to the last one (cover of Depeche Mode - Wrong).


tracklist

Manimal
The Hangman
Blind Dog
Slayer To The System
Fairytopia
Party Right
Brand New Jesus
World Underground
Nevermore
Victim Of Downturn
Wrong
(Depeche Mode cover)


I wondered, how it will sound, their version of Wrong, which is epic and made by music geniuses...and it was another surprise for me, positive surprise. damn, their version of this song is great! I can't say anything bad about it, I have only good words in my mind.

every song on The Seed and the Sewage has really aawesome guitars riffs, great vocal and of course drums. and I think that every song from this album could be #1 because they're just awesome. 
I can't say 'ok, this song is the best, these are good, and that one is bad' because for me whole album is  brilliant.

I must say one thing - if you like good music, good metal or heavy rock - this album is made for you. The Seed and the Sewage is something like 'shut up, listen to it and enjoy!'.

I really wonder how these songs will be sound on live and that's why I can't wait to see them and just be at their show soon. 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them - Gabriele, Matteo, Riccardo & Vinny - their future history and new songs/album/shows and I wish them only successes in the future.

you can listen to The Seed and the Sewage here: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/the-seed-and-the-sewage/id581367509  - enjoy! \m/


more info:


previous posts about Rhyme:

* interview with Rhyme and a few words about The Seed and the Sewage - http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-seed-and-sewage-by-rhyme.html


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment