May 27, 2012

sounds of summer #3

hello, hello!
how are you my crazy people? I hope you're fine and you feel summer just like me. we almost have summertime, so I think it's the time for music playlists 'sounds of summer ' or, as who likes, 'summer songs'.
so let's do it!



sounds of summer #3

today, I chose soundtrack  from 50 first dates. why? because there're an amazing songs, perfect to our playlists, full of sun, crazy days&nights, freedom, smile and good memories :)


Wyclef Jean ft. Eve Your love

Will.i.am & Fergie True
Ziggy Marley Drive
Ub40 Every breath you take
Mark Mcgrath Ghost in you
 Elan Atias Slave to love
Wayne Wonder Hold me now
311 Love song
Seal ft. Mickey Dread Lips like sugar
Dryden Mitchell Friday I'm in love
Jason Mraz I melt with you
Nicole Kea Breakfast in bed
Adam Sandler Forgetful Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment