May 29, 2012

100th and clovers

here it is - my 100th post! how time and words are flying. so quickly. I think, I have something good to celebrate today. not only a beautiful number...

I think today is a lucky day or maybe I'm a lucky devil. who knows...? long, long time ago I found my first and rare clover, four-leaf clover. I dried this clover off, I put into the frame and I admired. I also thought, how I could see it amongst hundreds other clovers on meadow... so luck or maybe just a good day?

but today, I think that it must be something more...because how to explain that, what happened to me today? 
I went to my garden, very innocently. after a few minutes, when I sat on the grass , I looked ahead and what did I see? one, small four-leaf clover! 'lucky-me!' - I thought. I cut it and I saw next clover, and then another and another one. 4 four-leaf clovers - just amazing. when I got up I saw next big clover and I thought that this is another four-leaf clover, but no, it wasn't. I counted leaves, and then one more time, and again, 'holy moly, it has five leaves!'. yes, it was my reaction to it. it was my reaction to the fact that I found five-leaf clover. crazy & wierd, isn't it?




so how do you think, am I a lucky devil? Q and tell me, have you ever found four-leaf/five-leaf clover?


and my trophies...

























with d and  a

No comments:

Post a Comment