May 18, 2012

May 17, 2012 - celebrating!

hello, hello my crazy people!

I hope you're good, just like me :) as you remember, my sister, Magda, has a birthday yesterday, so I thought I'll write about it today.

we went to Gelato Magia in Gdańsk, one of the best Italian ice cream here. you can find there many amazing tastes of ice-cream, about 40 tastes, f.e.: mint, pineapple, banana, amaretto, white chocolate, biscotino, bunty (coconut with chocolate), chery-mania (cherry with chocolate), cola-orange,cookies, lemon, chocolate, dietetic chocolate, delfino (taste of bubble gum), dolce-latte-toffee, berry, morello cherry yoghurt, yoghurt with red orange, coconut, leo-leon, limette, malaga wine (rum with raisins), raspberry, mango, maracuja, melons, mocca (coffee), apricot, hazelnut, walnut, panna-cotta (caramel), pistachio, stracciatella, plum-cinnamon, creamy, tiramisu, strawberry, vanilla, dietetic vanilla, whisky, cherry, zabaione...you can fide there amazing many desserts - ice cups decorated exquisitely with fruits, nuts, sauces...and super waffles with whipped cream, fruits, sauces. and of course hell-good coffee too. oh GOD - paradise! ;)

trust me, it wasn't easy to choose something special...so after loooong time, we chose extra-big melon ice cups and Latte-Verona. mmm, somehow, I've a nice associations with this city, Verona (who knows, why, mmm?) and maybe that's the reason why I chose it.

after 5 minutes we had whole our orderon the table number 14 :)

before...


 Latte-Verona - Lattemacchiaato with caramel sauce :)



Extra-big melon ice cups - 4 ice-cream (melon, pineapple, vanilla, maracuja) + whipped cream + sauce + fruits (strawberries and melons). just paradise.

we spend there almost hour and something but as always we had an wonderful time, talking all the time, drinking extra coffee and eating yummi ice-cream.

                                       






...after



and when we got back home, my Tiramisu birthday cake waited for us ;)



if you want to know what I wished my sister and if you want to see more our 'crazy' photos, go here: http://xgosiax.blogspot.com/2012/05/happy-birthday-to-my-sister-magda.html   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment