May 8, 2012

scary house...

hello my crazy people! today I've something cool for you. I found photos from trip from last month so I thought it will be a good idea for a new post. so today I'll write about my trip to Szymbark and about special house which you can find there...

I was there last month with my sister and with my uncle who arrived to us for some holidays and I must to say that this is very nice, crazy and surprising place, where everything can happen but I will tell more about it later.



Szymbark - what's this?

Szymbark is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Stężyca, within Kartuzy County, Pomeranian Voivodeship, in northern Poland.[1] It lies approximately 11 kilometres (7 mi) east of Stężyca, 15 km (9 mi) south-west of Kartuzy, and 39 km (24 mi) south-west of the regional capital Gdańsk. here, in open-air museum, you can see Canadian Kashubians' home. This is a very small village because a population of this place is 520.



and exactly in this place, in open-air museum, you can find and tour this crazy house. upside down house. yes, yes, upside down house! weird, isn't it?  when you are inside this bulding, you're dizzy as hell and you really don't know what is happening...you're feeling just like you would be drunk. and you can't go in a straight line, because all the time you're wavering : straight, to the right, to the left...right, straight, left, right, left, straight. every step is a big thing :)

outside







inside












when you're inside and you're trying to go, it isn't possible to stop laughing - trust me ;) 







...and why this place is so crazy and surprising? because we even met Santa there!



I think I will go there again soon, and I promise, I will take more photos and vids this time and I will put them here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment