February 25, 2012

Misfits, crazy Monday, Litesound, B'DAY & etc

Hey my crazy people! I hope you are all good and you still have only mad-mad-mad ideas ;) What about me? Let me think... Misfits time! Yes, yes, yes there will be this wonderful n awesome day tomorrow, finally! As you know Misfits will be tomorrow, Feb 26, here in Poland, in Warsaw exactly. Besides tomorrow we'll see three other bands: Rhyme [Italy] , The Shiver [Italy] and of course Juicehead [US]. I think, no, I know it'll be an awesome night  \m/  
 So tomorrow I'm going to Warsaw and even this loooong and crazy day won't spoil my mood. This is my order ;) Mmm... I will be there till Monday noon and then I'm coming back Gdańsk and I'll be running to meeting with my friends...and I think I'll be at home late, very late...And I'm sure, these two days will be hiper-crazy without sleep and boring moments - cool! ;)



2nd thing:

HIPER-HUGE CONGRATS FOR ALL BAND LITESOUND! They're going to Baku on ESC 2012. I think that's great because they're deserving to be there... Let's celebrate! 
See, you must to believe in dreams - don't you know that dreams come? :] Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for boys - good luck and rock on! Keep it up!



3rd thing:

I will try to put here some news when I'll be in Warsaw - maybe it'll be something about concert or maybe I will make some surprise for you... Mmmm, I don't know yet so we will see.
Aha, and I can promised you one thing - I'll make my 'confession' when I'll come back - don't worry ;) 


4rd thing:



HAPPY B'DAY TO MY SWEET & LOVELY SOUL*SISTER - PRIS! I WISH YOU ALL-ALL-ALL THE BEST, ONLY GOOD DAYS, SMILE EVERY DAY, A LOTS OF LOOOOOVE and of course A NICE GUY WHO WILL BE VERY NICE&HANDSOME [ ;D ], A LOTS OF SWEETS, LAUGHTER AND A WONDERFUL and CRAZY MEMORIES! ahhh I ALMOST FORGOT - and HEALTH of course! MAKE A WISH! HAVE A LOVELY DAY! KISSES




So my little monsters, do you have any plans for tomorrow?
I wish you a sweet! Sunday and a good Monday... Take care & have a great time!




***


music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

1 comment:

  1. Thx u my sis in soul love u so so much. u are amazing. god bless you.
    Have a great weekend and have fun in Warsaw.
    muahhhhhhhhhhh
    pris

    ReplyDelete