February 19, 2012

confession #2

We have sunday...so it's a time for time'confession. let's do it - the best of...last week!

music
which I listened to very often:  Our Mountain Midnight black (with a white diamond on her forehead), Kasabian Re-wired, Ace Frehley New York Groove, Roxy Music Love Is The Drug, T.S.O.L. Die For Me, Anberlin Art Of War, Biffy Clyro Bubbles, Foster The People Call It What You Want, Florence + The Machine Never Let Me Go, Ed Sheeran Drunk, Dusty Springfield Son Of A Preacher Man, Placebo English Summer Rain, Depeche Mode Martyr, Babyshambles The 32 Of December, The Prodigy Take Me To The Hospital, Inner Circle Love Is The Drug, Prince Purple Rain, The Smiths Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want....

movies which I watched (only a few of them): Something Borrowed, Black Christmas, Limitless, Footloose, Arctic Heat, Larry Crowne, Alien 3, Crazy, Stupid, Love, It's Complicated, The Dreamers. 

the newest thing: a few new movies & albums and... concert tickets :D

big travels: zero as hell

amazing food/ drinks: nothing special, only home-made yummy meals


plans: next Sunday will be very exciting - Misfits concert in Warsaw and I'll be there! I can't wait - only 7 days, only 7! It'll be something huge & cool :)

letters/boxes: bills [crap, as always] plus one amazing letter from my friend Isidora from Belgrad - thank you veeeery much, I love it :)


bad/good news: new concerts, new travels -> busy, crazy and exciting 6 months

parties: nothing special, only one-person with myself party in my room ;)

photo of the week: Baltic Sea and the beach in Sopot, Poland

No comments:

Post a Comment