December 14, 2014

Christmas Time [part 3].



     And it's December 14 and we have only...ten days till Christmas! Crazy. But don't worry, we won't go crazy because we have music. We all know that music is the best thing ever. And that's why I'm here with the new playlist full of good sounds. Hope you will like it and your time will be more pleasant.

    Song of the day is... "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Park Bom ft. Lee Hi. This cover has something what makes this song more wonderful. Maybe it's because of these voices, maybe because of the nice music, but in my opinion is just perfect.



     What with our today's playlist? I have for you a few bit older songs and of course a lot of newer. I think that all of you will be able to find something good.
   As always you can find more playlist on my YouTube channel here and also in previous posts on my blog here.
And the whole playlist you can also find here.

*



   What you can find there?

1. Fantasia : What Christmas Means To Me
2. The Carpenters : I'll Be Home For Christmas
3. Dean Martin : Walking In A Winter Wonderland
4. Andy Williams : It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
5. Betty Johnson : I Want Eddie Fisher for Christmas
6. Rosemary Clooney & Gene Autry : Look Out The Window (The Winter Song)
7. Mel7 Torme  Judy Garland : The Christmas Song
8. Thurl Ravenscroft : The Grinch Song
9. Nat King Cole : The Christmas Song [Chestnuts roasting on an open fire]
10. Burl Ives ft Owen Bradley & Orchestra : A Holly Jolly Christmas
11. Carrie Underwood : Do You Hear What I Hear?
12. Katie Melua : Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
13. Enya : Christmas Secrets
14. Jack Johnson : Someday at Christmas
15. The Eagles : Please Come Home for Christmas
16. John Mayer : I'll Be Home For Christmas
17. Diana Krall : Christmas Time Is Here
18. Lady Gaga & Joseph Gordon Levitt : Baby It's Cold Outside
19. K-Ci & JoJo : In Love At Christmas
20. Monica : Grown Up Christmas List
21. Toni Braxton Snowflakes of Love
22. Matthew West : The Heart of Christmas
23. Loreena Mckennitt : The Bells of Christmas
24. Gavin Degraw : Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
25. Wizzard : I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday 


*


***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment