December 12, 2014

Christmas Time [part 2]



  Hello, hello!
         It's December 12 and it's time for the next part of the music. A perfect music for Christmas. Every year is bringing us next new songs for Winter and for Christmas, hundreds of great songs, and, that's crazy, but trus me, it's really hard to choose the best of the best. Especially it's hard to choose the best version of the song from all these covers and super performances. But trust me, I'm trying to do the best what I can and as always put here the best music.
    Of course if you have your favourite songs or songs which I didn't add here yet, write your proposals in comments or just write to me. As you know, it's really great to talk with you, talk about music.

    Ok...this time I chose "Wonderful Christmastime" by Tuxedo as the song of the day. Why? Because, in my opinion of course, it's better than the original. So better check it out.






      Of course as always you can find all playlists on my YouTube channel here. Today's playlist you can find here.

    What else you can find in today's playlist? 


1. The Pussycat Dolls : Santa Baby
2. The Waitresses : Christmas Wrapping
3. Faith Hill : Where are you Christmas?
4. Josh Groban : Believe
5. TLC : Sleigh Ride
6. Boyz II Men : Let It Snow
7. Luther Vandross : Every Year, Every Christmas
8. The Temptations : Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
9. B.B. King : Merry Christmas Baby
10. Stevie Wonder : Someday At Christmas
11. O'Jays : I Can Hardly Wait 'Til Christmas
12. The Whispers : This Christmas
13. Johnny Gill : Give Love On Christmas Day
14. Sounds Of Blackness : Soul Holidays
15. Alexander O'Neal : My Gift To You
16. Lady Gaga : Christmas Tree
17. Rihanna : I Just Don't Feel Like Christmas Without You
18. Carole King : This Christmas
19. Elvis Presley : I'll Be Home For Christmas
20. Bright Eyes : Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
21. Florence + The Machine : Last Christmas
22. The Raveonettes : Come On Santa
23. Low : Just Like Christmas
24. Julian Casablancas : I Wish It Was Christmas Today
25. The Yeah Yeah Yeahs : All I Want for Christmas





*





***

music is my passion & inspiration
only music saves

No comments:

Post a Comment